Forbes Marshall’s Degas Conductivity Measurement System (Patent Pending) is designed to optimize the CO² removal process for conductivity measurement in ultrapure water applications.
A unique heat recovery feature ensures minimum power consumption along with maximum accuracy of measurement.
Regd. Design No. 277553
Patent No. 335705
- As per ASME PTC 19.11-2008 & ASTM D4519 standard
- Electrical consumption 60-70% less than others
- No coolant after Degas column mandatory
- CO2 calculation version and system diagnostics software available on request
- Minimum power consumption
- Maximum accuracy of measurement