The Forbes Marshall angle pattern spring-loaded safety valve is manufactured to the highest level of quality control and is the ideal choice for most critical safety applications. These valves are designed as per API 526 and meet the requirements of ASME Sec VIII-Division. They are available in different sizes and ratings for all fluids – steam, gases and liquids.
- Full nozzle, full lift design
- Special alloy steel spring and internals
- Ring Seals for bubble type shut-off on gas applications
- Available with flanged and butt-weld connections
- Self-compensatiON thermal design for reliable operation at varying temperatures
- Full lift within 10% increase of pressure above the set pressure value
- High level of leak-tightness at the seat
- Disc lifts above ¼ of nozzle diameter which ensures that the certified flow of the safety valve is discharged.