Features of Bullets:
Designed & developed by TECHNOFIT.
Plastic Bullets with blades positioned at 120-degree angles around the circumference, spaced at three-tier stages, are used in the cleaning operations.
The bullets are manufactured to suit the standard inner diameter of the condenser tubes. The blades are made of carbon steel & phosphor bronze material.
Our Bullets Range from ID18 mm to 25 mm.
Spring-loaded tube cleaners (Bullets) are shot through fouled condenser tubes using specially designed water guns at 10-15 kg/cm2 pressure.
The bullets moving through the tube from one end to the other in a linear motion, scrape off the deposits and corrosion scales.
Advantages Of Bullet Cleaning
- The temporary system consists of a small portable jet water pump
- Preparatory work at the site can be completed within 4 to 5 hours.
- Restoration can be completed within 8 hours.
- Individual tubes are given treatment. No chance of sparing any tube. Cleaning is very uniform in all the sections of the condenser.
- No chemical is used and hence there is no fear of corrosion.
- The risk of mouth end corrosion is not there.
- Environmental friendly. There is perfect co-existence.
- Very low power and water requirement.
- Very less space requirement and staff working nearby are not disturbed.
- Condenser need not be isolated. (Partial Isolation)
- Opening of the Manual Door is sufficient (The entire Water Box does not have to be opened)
- The system can be hauled up within a short notice
- The portable unit can be transported easily.
- Very cost-effective.